Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Or 316L Stainless Steel||Size:||DN6 ~ DN25|
|Main Port:||Male Thread, Female Thread||Branch Port:||Hose, Weld, Clamp|
|Operation Mode:||Manual Handle Wheel||Applications:||For Sample Extraction In Food, Beverage Or Pharmaceutical Industries|
Manual Type Sanitary Hygienic Male / Female Thread Sample Valve For Medium Sampling
This sanitary sampling valves has thread connection ends to connect a hygienic vessel or pipeline, and used for the medium sample extraction from sanitary vessels or pipelines.
The stainless steel sample valve consists of manual wheel, valve body, valve disc, spring and gasket.
The main sampling port has thread connection, and branch port can be butt weld, hose or tri clamp.
1. When valve is closed, the spring forces valve disc against main port, so the medium stays in the vessel
2. When sampling, simply rotate the manual wheel
3. The valve disc disconnects from the main port, letting the medium flow into the sampling chamber
4. After sampling, rotae the manual wheel to close the valve
5. The medium sample flows out of the branch port for inspection
6. Inject clean water into the sample valve to clean the sampling chamber.
|Size:||1/4" ~ 1", DN6 ~ DN25|
|Connection ends:||Tri clamp|
|Valve opening pressure:||8 bar|
|Working temperature:||-10℃ to +40℃|
Sample Valve Photo: