Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Austenitic Stainless Steel||Hygien Class:||Hygienic Grade For CIP|
|Size:||For Tube Diameter 25mm ~ 254mm||Pressure Type:||Heavy Duty Type|
|Surface Roughness:||Ra<1.6μm, Enhanced Surface Finish On Request||Application:||Clamp The Liners To Join Pipes Together|
DIN ISO 3A SMS Standard Dia. 25mm ~ 254mm Stainless Steel Sanitary Hygienic Heavy Duty Clamps
Sanitary stainless steel heavy duty pipe clamp is a method of connecting sanitary pipe fittings, sanitary valves and other tubes and fittings, and also provides sealing performance by fastening connectors. The clamp connection consists of two stainless steel connectors and gasket which can be made of NBR, Slicon, or PTFE. Its highly sealing and easy assembly performances have made sanitary clamps more and more popular to replace the traditional connection methods of flange and weld.
Features and Advantages:
1. Very easy operation, to significantly simplify connection assembly and save installation time
2. Better pipe connection appearance, comparing with weld and flange connections
3. Unlike welding connection, no need to damage inside anti-corrosion coatings of the sanitary pipe
4. Consists of sealing gasket, clamp, and fastening bolts
5. Unique sealing configuration design ensures excellent sealing performance
6. The higher pressure inside the pipe is, the better sealing effect will be
7. The most advanced surface treatment technology makes it compliant with high precision requirement
Material: SS304 SS316L
Pipe diameter: DN25 ~ DN250 (DIN), 1" ~ 10" (3A / IDF), Ф25-Ф254 (ISO)
Working pressure: 2 ~ 6 Bar
Working temperature: -10~120℃
Standard: 3A, DIN, IDF, ISO, SMS etc.
Surface process: Mirror polish, matt polish, electro polish, 240 girt, 400 grit, etc.